Myanmar Visa Pricing (includes Embassy and handling fee)
|E-Visa - Tourist Single Entry valid up to 90 days from issue date and for stay of 28 days||$ 149.00|
|Tourist Single entry valid up to 90 days from issue date and for stay of 28 days||$ 100.00|
|Business Single entry valid up to 90 days from issue date and for stay of 28 days||$ 120.00|
*Above prices include Consular / Embassy fee, Visa Center fee. No other processing fees will be added.
Myanmar Visa Requirements
- Original, signed United States passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
- Two color photographs against white background (35 mm x 45 mm or 2 in x 2 in). (Photo facility is available at all Visa Centers for $10). Photos must be taken within the last 6 months.
- Two filled-out and signed Myanmar visa application form and one completed "Work History" form.
- Copy of round trip tickets, confirmation letter from tour operator or confirmed hotel reservation.
- Persons with dual citizenship, one of which is US, must apply with their US passports only. Applicants with other than US passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident status in USA
- NOTE: Want to check if you prepared your Myanmar visa application documents correctly? Click on the following link: http://www.visacenter.us/pdfdocs/visa_pre-screen_service_form.pdf and send us your file for quick evaluation.
Myanmar Business Visa Requirements (additionally to the requirements above)
- Business Letter. A business letter from the sending company in the US, stating that it takes responsibility of the applicant in connection to the visit.
Business Invitation. A business invitation letter from the company in Myanmar describing the nature of the visit.
Letter from the applicant describing work history.
- First time applicant must provide both an invitation Letter from the
Myanmar Government (or) a Company registered in Myanmar and a sponsor
letter by his/her Company.
First time applicant can apply for only single entry.
First time applicant who wants to visit for business but he/she cannot provide an invitation letter from Myanmar side can apply tourist visa.
- Note: Personal interview is required.